- To explain essential theoretical concepts related to data-driven marketing, its functions and its applications.
- To identify the importance of data and their analysis to drive the business forward.
- To identify the importance of customer insights in the marketing decision-making process.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of marketing decisions such as marketing campaigns and to take appropriate actions based on the techniques learnt from the program.
- To apply related matrices to analyze the insight of customer data to drive the business and to discover futuristic opportunities.
- Marketing professionals inspired to have a better understanding of their customers and their behavior to improve decision-making
- Professionals at the decision-making levels who need to equip themselves with the data-driven tactics
- Students and aspiring marketing professionals with fundamental knowledge in marketing and digital marketing and wish to upgrade their competencies and as a value addition for their career
- The pioneering certificate programme to transform data to meet the marketing and business objectives
- It provides knowledge on essential data-driven marketing concepts, skills to evaluate and identify the best practices, and the emerging concepts in data-driven marketing
- Those who are 16 years and above with professional aspiration (after O/L)
- Good Working knowledge of English and basic knowledge in digital marketing and IT